Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dylan turns 4


Dylan eating his cupcake that mom made for him.

Blowing out the candles.
So today my baby boy turned 4. Wow where does time go? I tried to make today all about Dylan. I think he had a special day. He started today off with school from 8:30-11:30. His teacher made him a card with a cake on it because he told everyone that he wasn't getting a birthday cake just cupcakes. I gave him the choice and he picked cupcakes. They also gave him a birthday hat to wear. He loved it. After school I took him home for lunch. In the afternoon Brian picked Devin up from school and took both the boy's to Happy Land and indoor play place. The boy's had fun. After Happy Land he stopped to get McDonalds.. a special birthday dinner treat. They came home and we ate dinner then opened presents. After presents we had cupcakes that I made this afternoon. I went to load the pictures onto the computer but all the pictures we took today of him in his hat from school and opening presents were all gone. Something happened to our new camera. Brian played with it this evening and he thinks he has it all fixed. I sure hope so. I'm so sad to not have but a few birthday pictures. I have posted 2 of the 4 pictures we have from Dylan's 4th birthday. The only reason we have these four is because Brian realized the camera wasn't working and went to get the other camera. The boy's said the cupcakes were good. I didn't eat any so I wouldn't know. I'm not much of a baker. I hope Dylan had a fun day. We decided to not go overboard with a big party. I grew up with just family parties and I think it's fine for my boy's too. They get so many presents already from their grandparents and us. We tried our best to spoil him today.


1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the pictures, that's a big fat bummer!! It sounds like he enjoyed his day though! You're a great momma! :)

    ReplyDelete