Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Oversea's list

I hope I am not jinxing anything by talking about this but our highly awaited oversea's list came out today and it was better then expected. The previous list was good so I thought our list might not be. For those non military readers our list shows what is available for Brian's career field in the months around the time we are supposed to leave Germany. We put down our preferences for assignments and wait to see if we are selected for any of them. It's all a waiting game. We don't find out if we are selected for anything until next month. If we are not selected for an oversea's assigment then we will wait until the summer when our stateside list comes out then go through the process again of putting our preferences down and waiting to see what we are selected for. We REALLY want to stay oversea's so this list was the one we were waiting for. Our choices were Hawaii, England, Alaska, Ramstein (Germany) and Turkey. We wouldn't mind any of the first 4. The only one we really don't want to do is Turkey. I have heard that people have liked it there but I just don't think it's for us.
Please pray and cross your fingers for us that we get something off this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment